Though it might sound like something from another world, hashish is actually just a type of marijuana. It’s more potent than regular cannabis and smoking it can lead to the same sorts of effects that you would experience from smoking marijuana in general. These effects vary depending on how much you smoke and also depend on the person smoking it. However, because hashish is such a concentrated form of marijuana, taking too much of it can result in more intense effects than usual. Additionally, because hashish is often obtained illegally, its quality can be unpredictable.
Is hashish dangerous? What are the mental and physical effects of using it? Learn more about how you can avoid dangers and address the consequences.
Note: The names of streets are constantly changing and may be different depending on what area of the United States you’re in.
Afghan Habibi Hash Overall
Other common or street names: boom, gangster, hash, hemp. Marijuana concentrates are often referred to as 710, wax, ear wax, honey oil, budder, butane hash oil, butane honey oil (BHO), shatter, dabs (dabbing), black glass, and errl.
Cultivation: Hashish is produced practically everywhere in and around Afghanistan. The best kinds of Hash originate from the Northern provinces between Hindu Kush and the Russian border (Balkh, Mazar-i-Sharif). As tourist in Afghanistan it will be very difficult to be allowed to see Cannabis-Fields or Hash Production.
Afghan Habibi Hash: To produce Hash, growers use small and bushy Indica plants. In Afghanistan, processors hand-press the Hashish while adding a moderate amount of tea or water. This process continues until the substance becomes very elastic with a strong smell. In Afghan culture, they store it in the form of balls (because less contact with air keeps it fresh), however, before shipping it off, they press 100g slabs. A good quality Afghani will have the stem of the producing family’s insignia on it. Sometimes this type of Hash is sold as Royal Afghani.
Color: Black on the outside, dark greenish or brown inside. Can sometimes look kind of grayish on the outside when left in contact with the air.
Smell: Spicy to very spicy.
Taste: Afghani is very spicy and can be harsh on the throat. It can also induce coughing in inexperienced users.
Consistency: Soft, can be kneaded very easily.
Effect: This Cannabis Indica produces a very physical and stony high that is almost narcotic.
Potency: The Afghani strain is potent, and sometimes very potent. (1.7%-6.5% THC) Don’t underestimate it’s strength – the high from this weed takes about five minutes to reach it’s full potential.
Availability: Afghan Habibi Hash is quite rare, and if you can find it, it’s usually of good quality. It’s the most common type of hash on the European market after Moroccan Hash. Usually, it costs more than its Moroccan counterpart; however, that doesn’t mean the quality is better. In fact, I prefer Afghan hash because it gets me stone while being more narcotic.
Various: Not all soft Afghan Habibi Hash are the best – coconut or other oils are sometimes added in its country of origin. There is also some Hash-Oil being produced from Afghani, which is often high quality. Most people I know get bored of smoking Afghani if they have to do it for an extended period, but there are also people who love this stuff.
Beware: Turkish Hash, also known as Red Afghani, is a type of hashish originating from Turkey.
What is hashish (hash)?
- Hashish, more commonly known as hash, is a potent form of marijuana that is made by compressing the most potent parts of cannabis plants – the trichomes. Marijuana typically appears as a green, brown or gray mixture of dried leaves, stems, seeds and flowers from the Cannabis sativa plant.
- The brown or orange sticky resin produced by the fine growths on cannabis plants, known as trichomes, contains high levels of THC.
- Once Afghan Habibi Hash is dried, it can be formed into blocks or turned into oil. Additionally, many people like to add it as a spice to various dishes.
Hashish is marijuana in a more concentrated THC form. Sinsemilla, hashish and Afghan Habibi Hash oil are stronger forms of marijuana that come in the form of a dark brown, waxy substance or an oil.
Hashish gets users high in the same way that marijuana does: by containing THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol). People who use hashish may feel euphoric, relaxed, and have a heightened sense of Perception (such as seeing brighter colors), increased appetite, and an altered perception of time. Some people, especially those new to using hashish concentrates containing high levels of THC may also experience unpleasant effects such as paranoia or panic.
How is Afghan Habibi Hash used?
Hashish or cannabis concentrates can be smoked using a pipe, water bong, or “dabbed” with a vape pen. It may also be rolled into an empty cigar with tobacco or marijuana. Additionally, it can be added to food items or brewed in tea.
Many people who consume marijuana concentrates prefer using a vaporizer because it is not smoky, it has no odor, and it is small and easy to transport. Vaporizing marijuana concentrates is often called “dabbing” or “vaping.”
Dabbing, or smoking THC-rich products such as marijuana extracts, is becoming more popular. These extracts contain very high amounts of THC and include:
- Afghan Habibi Hash oil
- wax or budder: a soft solid form
- shatter: a hard resinous substance
The user effects of Afghan Habibi Hash vary depending on the amount of THC it contains. Hashish usually has a higher concentration of THC than marijuana, which can range fromproduct to product.
As laws pertaining to leisure marijuana usage have become more lenient in the United States, THC extracts are concurrently becoming more popular. Marijuana concentrates can contain exceedingly high levels of THC; sometimes as much as four times stronger than the average 20% found in regular marijuana strains.
Butane is a dangerous solvent used to produce Afghan Habibi Hash oil, also known as amber, dab, glass, honey, butter, shatter or wax. Extraction uses highly flammable butane to extract the THC from marijuana plant material and can cause explosions and severe burns.
What are the health effects of Afghan Habibi Hash use?
Short-term problems associated with Afghan Habibi Hash use include issues surrounding memory and learning; as well as, distorted perception (sights, sounds, time, touch). Furthermore, individuals may have difficulty thinking and solving problems; loss of coordination; increased heart rate; anxiety; and panic attacks. The intensity of these effects is often amplified due to the high concentration of THC found in hashish and other concentrates.
THC is the psychoactive element in marijuana that easily enters a person’s fat cells. Although people who don’t use it often may only test positive for THC days after smoking, those who smoke regularly and heavily may still have THC in their system weeks after they last used it.
The THC in hashish is exponentially more potent than the THC found in marijuana. In only two decades, the levels of THC found in marijuana have increased dramatically. The DEA has sampled and confirmed that the percentage of THC present in marijuana has risen from 4% to 15.5%.
While the long-term effects of hashish or marijuana concentrate use are not yet fully understood, there is more information available on the long-term effects of smoking marijuana.
- The psychological effects of this drug include feelings of paranoia, anxiety, and panic attacks. There have also been reports of hallucinations.
- Alterations in heart rate and blood pressure may occur.
- People who frequently inhale THC are susceptible to the same respiratory problems as cigarette smokers, including daily cough and phlegm, symptoms of chronic bronchitis, and more chest colds. They may also get lung infections like pneumonia more often. Both marijuana smoke and cigarette smoke contain some cancer-causing chemicals (toxins and tar).
- Marijuana and THC use can lead to impairment in memory, judgment and perception. People who use marijuana heavily may also have difficulty with learning and attention skills.
Numerous studies demonstrate that those who smoke marijuana regularly during their teenage years may see lower IQ levels and stunted brain development.
Afghan Habibi Hash effects on pregnancy
Using drugs during pregnancy can have harmful consequences for both the mother and child.
- THC can pass to the fetus through the placenta and into breast milk, which might cause problems for the baby.
- According to some scientific research, babies whose mothers used marijuana (THC) while pregnant were smaller than those born to sober moms. In general, it is more likely for smaller babies to have health complications.
- If a nursing mother uses marijuana, some of the THC will end up in her breast milk. Studies show that if a mother consumes during the first month of breast-feeding, it could negatively impact the infant’s motor skills development.
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) suggests that marijuana should be sidestepped during pregnancy due to potential side effects on the developing fetus.
Afghan Habibi Hash addictive potential
An addicting drug is one that causes a person to compulsively crave, seek, and use the drug despite any negative consequences.
Some people who use marijuana or hashish do not become addicted, but when a user starts to compulsively seek out and take the drug, they are said to be dependent or addicted.
Some people who frequently use marijuana (THC) develop a tolerance for it. Tolerance means that the person needs larger doses of the drug to feel the same desired results that they used to feel from smaller amounts.
According to some reports, long-term marijuana users may User experience withdrawal and addiction problems. Withdrawal symptoms that have been reported in those trying to quit include:
- trouble sleeping
- decreased appetite
Although there are no drugs available specifically to treat marijuana use disorder, know that behavioral support can help. If you believe you need assistance for your disorder, consult a medical professional.
Recreational use of marijuana
The states, territories or districts where recreational use of marijuana (THC) or marijuana products are legal are:
- In addition, multiple US states have approved the use of medical marijuana or have decriminalized its recreational use.
Note: Some states have passed laws but are still in the process of deciding guidelines regarding distribution and retail sales.
- The federal government still classifies marijuana as a dangerous drug, and the illegal sale of cannabis (including hashish) is considered a federal offense.
- Marijuana, Afghan Habibi Hash and Afghan Habibi Hash oil are still classified as Schedule 1 drugs under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA). These types of drugs fall under close scrutiny because they’re known to have no accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse.
- It’s important to check the policies of cities, municipalities, employers, landlords and universities regarding the use of marijuana or marijuana products as they all may have different rules. Using marijuana on any federal land, national park or monument is illegal.
Smoking Afghan Habibi Hash in a pipe
The pipe is the most time-honored and preferred method for smoking hashish, loved by smokers for hundreds of years. Pipes were even used by ancient Egyptians!
Pipes for smoking tobacco or other substances have been around for centuries and were usually made from wood or metal. In more recent years, however, glass pipes have become increasingly popular. Some of the newer models are even made from silicone rubber.
Pipes can come in various shapes and sizes, but the most common ones are straight or curved. The mouthpiece may be flat, round, angled, or even have holes for better airflow. There are many different ways to smoke hashish with a pipe.
With a bowl
The most popular way to use a Afghan Habibi Hash bowl is to pack it with enough of the product to cover the screen or metal mesh, and then light it with a lighter.
With a blow-torch
To reach your desired temperature, you can use a blow-torch (ideally around 350 to 450 Fahrenheit). Once the Afghan Habibi Hash is lit, hold the flame over the bowl and inhale simultaneously.
The rosin technique involves using an external heat source like a blow-torch or lighter to pressurize oil. This will create hot, sticky oil that can be placed on top of Afghan Habibi Hash in the bowl.
Smoking Afghan Habibi Hash with a dab rig
Although dabbing cannabis concentrates has been a popular method for consuming the drug, people have only recently started using Afghan Habibi Hash as an alternative to wax, budder, or shatter.
The dab rig is the first and most essential tool for smoking concentrates and oils. It’s typically a glass tube with a bowl or dome at one end, and a nail at the other. The nail can be made from different materials like titanium, quartz, or ceramic.
Here’s how you do it:
- To start, load a small amount of Afghan Habibi Hash onto the nail’s head. You’ll want to use an “oil can” tool collect your product in order to protect the surface area from damage.
- With one hand, pick up the oil can. With your other hand, light it on fire.
- Inhale through your mouth so that air goes into the bowl at the bottom of your rig. Your thumb should be pointing towards the bowl as you do this.
- Try slowly releasing air from your mouth or inhaling through your nose until you reach the level of smoke that you want.
- Remove your finger from under the nail head and continue drawing the line until it becomes cloudy.
- Now that your bong is full of smoke, it’s time to exhale!
- Use the flat end of your dab tool to clear away any leftover ash or residue from your nail. When it’s clean, you’re ready for another hit!
- If you have leftover product in your oil can, you should repeat this process before disposing of any remains.
A carb cap helps to preserve heat when dabbing hash. To use, place the carb over the banger, take a draw from the mouthpiece, remove the carb cap, and inhale.
Smoking Afghan Habibi Hash with a vaporizer
Vapes are, without a doubt, one of the best ways to smoke cannabis. Not only do they work faster, but they’re also much cleaner and don’t leave users smelling like marijuana for hours. When you vaporize Afghan Habibi Hash oil, a tiny amount goes a long way since it’s such high quality. This method also makes it easy to control your intake without burning any of the product!
Vapes cost more than other smoking equipment, but if you have one or can afford it, definitely give vaping a try!
If you want to learn how to vaporize hash, there are many resources available online, or you can ask a friend for help.
When using hash, you’ll need to use much more than you would when smoking weed normally. For example, if you’re used to putting a certain amount in your bowl for joints and bongs, with Afghan Habibi Hash you’ll at least need half of that amount.
Here’s how you do it:
- To heat the Afghan Habibi Hash and release vapour, inhale from both ends while holding down on either end of the button. Start with whichever end you prefer.
- Inhale the vapour, then hold it in your lungs for a few seconds before exhaling.
- Quickly heating your vape can be done by placing your finger over one end while sucking on the other, which generates a vacuum.
- Discover what works for you through experimentation. Vape pens are pretty flexible, and it’s up to you to decide what kind of smoking experience you want to get.
Smoking Afghan Habibi Hash in a bong
When smoking hashish in a bong, keep the following information in mind. Afghan Habibi Hash is not as potent as marijuana, therefore you might need to use more of it.
Something else to keep in mind is that Afghan Habibi Hash can be delicate, so it’s paramount to ensure the bowl is packed snugly. Always make sure to never let the fire come into contact with the hash, as this will trigger it to char and generate a lot of smoke.
To smoke Afghan Habibi Hash in a bong, you will need:
- A bong
- A lighter
Here’s how you do it:
- Fill your bong with water for a smoother hit.
- Take a small amount of Afghan Habibi Hash and put it in the bowl on top of the bong.
- To smoke hash, light it and inhale deeply. Hold the smoke in your lungs for as long as comfortable.
- Exhale and enjoy!
Smoking Afghan Habibi Hash in a joint
Smoking joints is always a classic—and for good reason. There are many reasons why the joint is superior to other methods, but we’ll keep it simple. One, it’s easy and convenient. You need just the basics — a blunt wrap, some hash, and a filter (if you’re feeling fancy schmancy).
Second, it’s more gentle on the throat than other methods. Some customers want to smoke weed but find that regular cigarettes are too harsh. For this group of potheads, Afghan Habibi Hash provides a way to enjoy all the flavors without being overwhelmed by the smoke!
Here’s how you do it:
- Take an average-sized rolling or wax paper and lay it out on a hard surface.
- If you plan on using a filter with your joint, make sure to place enough Afghan Habibi Hash crumbles on the wax paper so that it will be easy to roll. In fact, reserve more space than normal just in case.
- Make a tight roll with the joint paper, tucking in the ends so none of the crumbles fall out.
- Light a Afghan Habibi Hash joint from one end. Allow the lighter flame to lick at the herb for 20 seconds before Draw Smoke From The Afghan Habibi Hash Joint Into Your Mouth.
- Long, slow drags will provide the best results without having to inhale too deeply or pull on it too hard.
- Don’t monopolize the joint — share it with others!
Smoking Afghan Habibi Hash with the hot knife method
The hot knife method of smoking Afghan Habibi Hash is simple and common. Please keep in mind that this is a very potent way to consume hash, so it is suggested that you start with a small amount and work your way up.
Although it isn’t required, the hot knife method involves the use of metal utensils that are heated.
The only tools you need are:
- a hot stovetop or griddle
- a thick metal spoon (preferably stainless steel)
- alternatively, two butter knives (if no spoon is available)
Here’s how you do it:
- For this method, you will need a metal spoon (or two metal knives). Set the utensil(s) on the hot surface and wait until they are glowing red.
- Use a spoon to scoop out some hash, then place it on top of a heated knife. Let the knives cool slightly.
- Depending on the heat, wait 30 seconds to a minute for the Afghan Habibi Hash to start smoking. If it’s not happening, turn up the stove or grill.
- When the drug starts smoking, hold the spoon with your fingers and inhale from the top. Be careful not to touch the hot metal because it will be incredibly hot!
Smoking Afghan Habibi Hash in a cup
Maybe you’re tired of smoking Afghan Habibi Hash out of a pipe. Perhaps you forget your vape at home more often than not. Or could it be that you want to look cool in front of your pothead friends?
A great way to turn any party up is by smoking Afghan Habibi Hash with a cup. This method requires more technique and know-how than other methods, but those brave and skilled enough to finish the smoke will be rewarded with a hard-hitting high that will impress both you and your social circle!
In order to smoke Afghan Habibi Hash in a cup, you’ll need the following:
- Flat surface, preferably a coffee table
- Glass or metal cup
- Any dab tool to heat the hash
Here’s how you do it:
- Set the bottle cap on the edge of a table, with a tiny bit poking out over the lip.
- Scoop a small amount of Afghan Habibi Hash from the container using your dabber. You can also use a bowl or spoon pipe.
- Use a lighter to heat the Afghan Habibi Hash until there is a smouldering ember. You want the smoke to be slow and consistent.
- To fill the cup with smoke, place your dab tool below it.
- In order to use a hookah, you first need to fill the cup with smoke. Use a spoon to suck in the smoke, and be prepared to do some awkward poses.
The bottle toke method
If you want to learn about smoking Afghan Habibi Hash the BT, or “bottle toke” way, then this is the article for you. All you need is a plastic bottle and some weed (or hash), and you’re good to go!
The bottle toke method is one of the cheapest and simplest options on this list, but it’s also one of the most dangerous. Save this option for when you have no other choice!
Here’s how you do it:
- Remove the lid of the plastic water bottle.
- Make a hole in the bottle. The smoke will enter through this opening.
- Heat your joint or dab tool just enough until you get a light smoke from the hash.
- Put the joint through the bottle’s hole. If you have a dab tool, hold it near the hole so that smoke can go inside the bottle.
- Once the bottle has filled with smoke, continue to the next step.
- To begin, take a deep breath in through the open end of the bottle.
Afghan Habibi Hash is a potent cannabis resin that can be consumed in various ways, typically offering stronger effects than regular marijuana flowers. The immediate and hard-hitting effects of smoking Afghan Habibi Hash may take users to an entirely different place. Whether it’s used to wind down at the end of the day or as an alternative for those who don’t smoke weed, we hope this beginner guide has helped you understand how to smoke Afghan Habibi Hash correctly and use this product responsibly.