With this classic recipe, you can easily make a dozen cannabis oatmeal cookies. If you don’t have marijuana butter on hand, be sure to factor in additional time to make it!
Cannabis Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
Oatmeal Cookie Ingredients
- 1 cup marijuana butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. I like to grease the cookie sheet(s) with melted butter and a bit of marijuana.
- In a saucepan, combine the marijuana butter, white sugar, and brown sugar.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar together. Then add the eggs and vanilla, one at a time.
- In a second bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Combine the two mixtures. Stir in the oats. Cover and chill the dough for at least one hour in the refrigerator.
- Place dough balls 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Using a large fork, press each cookie flat with sugar.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Permit cookies to cool on baking sheet for a few minutes prior to moving them to a wire rack so they can cool entirely.